View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2002, 02:41 PM   #15
bowman1964
Cooling Savant

Quote:
The only thing I have a problem with water chiller is the pump, and the fluid. And that I mean how the pump handle the cold in higher viscosity fluid... If going realy low that is, also more problems with insulation.
Quote:
Thats why direct die evaporator is the way I'm gonna go.
WELL morphling1 i am building mine with direct die evap on the processor.maybe you misunderstood me.but the excess liquid from the evap will power the small chiller.and i dont exspect the chiller to get below -10c maybe(coolant terperture)so i wont have a problem with pumping the liqiud to just the gpu and chipset.

and yes if you give me a little time i can show you what expansion vavle you will need and how to use it ok???

but i know where to get a program that will give you the proper size and lenght of capillary tube depending on the compressor and heat load.as soon as i get home tonight i will post that if anyone wants it.or i can get you close with just telling me hp of compressor and freon used.
custom r502 cooling unit

3D2001SE 21315

3DMARK03 6659
bowman1964 is offline   Reply With Quote