View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2004, 10:48 PM   #32
feathers
Cooling Neophyte

BigBen:

"The "products" I was referring to, is what you are selling: you should demonstrate that you are aware of the thermal limitations (and properties) of the processors which your product proposes to cool." - I can certainly agree with that. I am certainly aware that nothing remains the same for very long in this industry. I have worked very hard over the past few years.. Advertising, research, testing, contacting companies, acquiring new hardware, answering customer queries, preparing customer orders etc.. As I've said: The TEC130 has been selling for some considerable time but I am well aware that we can no longer recommend it for CPU cooling (I actually don't need a pompous ass to tell me that - BillA). Why don't we have these higher wattage peltiers available NOW? For the above reasons of workload and schedules. The site only went active last month. The shop only went active from March 1st. Since I am contact with different peltier suppliers then the decision has to be made as to which supplier best suits our needs. Coupled to this we are making arrangements to sell a new line of professional watercooling parts.

I should also point out for any other pompous arses out there that we don't only supply to computer users. Since we began selling peltiers several years ago we have been selling to universities and research labs. It is only over our more recent history that the emphasis turned to computer cooling.

(From this point on I will ignore any replies (such as BillA's) where the postee makes it clear that he is only interested in starting a fight. I don't have a problem with someone who raises issues in a helpful manner (always helps to add a touch of humour as well). I do have a problem with posts like yours BillA Unregistered. Even though you raise some relevant concerns - it is done solely with the intention of maintaining/elevating your status within the community).

I certainly welcome ideas, suggestions from well intentioned, friendly, lighthearted individuals.
feathers is offline   Reply With Quote