View Single Post
Unread 03-16-2004, 02:54 AM   #35
AntiBling
Cooling Savant

From your website...

The TEC130W is ideally suited for CPU cooling due to it's power rating and current requirements. Even with the latest high-performance computer systems and extreme overclocking - the TEC130W is able to take the CPU to zero celsius and below.

From your posts...

The 130W gives good results on an 80W core and acceptable (sub-ambient to ambient) on a 90W core.

The point about the 130 w peltier is certainly a priority issue for me (it was an issue even before I came to the forum.. Why? Because I actually DO research the latest CPUs in order to learn about their O/C capability and their wattage!).

We sell to both AMD and Intel users (although we only use Intel ourselves). We are aware of the heat problems associated with AMD CPUs (amongst many other problems) and we are aware that a TEC130 isn't suitable for ALL CPUs and as time goes by then we will have to switch to higher power units. This is why we're making arrangements to purchase devices upto 280 Watts from a Russian manufacturer.

end quotes...

Instead of spending your time getting free advertising here, you should be updating your site to remove the BS. I don't know peltiers, but I know who NOT to learn about them from. You should be a politician feathers.
AntiBling is offline   Reply With Quote