View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2006, 01:14 PM   #22
ThyKingdomCome
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: Updated: Non Production CSP Pump's in consumers hands.

This is insanity.

Can anyone here say they went through 5 pumps from c-cystems all with a life span of 1-4 months?

I bought 2 of the blue earlier models, and each died in quick succession as they rusted out the interiors and died a noisy death. These were replaced to the credit of c-systems over a period of 2-3 months of continuous emailing and wondering where my packages were.

The second batch came to replace the 1st failures and only one of the 2 worked. The second pump just ticked and clacked with noise. It was brand new, in a pristine box, no damage and no scratches on it.

The "revelation" excuse given for this was, "UPS really damaged this unit, it had damage that bent the housing screws!". Remember, that the pump was clacking when it was in perfect condition upon arrival. So the return shipping had NOTHING to do with this failure, if that happened at all.

During this time I am running on the new mag. This mag died 2 months ago as water poured out into may case from the mag's housing. (3 month life) I now have the replacement for the UPS damaged pump.. and it is loosing water in my closed loop immediately. In 2 months I have re-filled the large fill tube and re-sealed it.

There is no additive in these, as Dave says that additive destroys these pumps. I am not talking manufacturer’s samples; I am not talking un-natural circumstances either.

I have kept quiet about this entire ordeal, just to see Dave give out claims of, "wow, never seen this", or "this is so unusual" and only a handful have had problems our knowledge mantra. I am not going to go on and on.. and on about these failures and from my track record you have to give me credit for being very long-suffering and SLOW to judge. In fact my silence over the last year should prove that I am not just trying to be malicious. Can anyone claim a 5-5 failure record all being from "new out of the box" to 4 months tops? Joe, you are not doing anyone a favor by accommodating any part of the endless stories that I am seeing from Dave.

I don't want my money back, I am tired of dealing with these mag's all together. My advice would be to stay away from them like the bird flu. The thing that disgusts me is seeing another excuse or outright fabrication come out. (I am not even arguing that this is or isn’t a retailer view of a mag)
ThyKingdomCome is offline   Reply With Quote