View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2002, 08:00 PM   #167
UnloadeD
Cooling Savant

Ah, a pic is worth 1K words. I figured you had already adressed the question, but I've only read this thread and the one on [H] and saw no mention of it. I didn't realize the oring would mash flat enough to allow the surfaces to mate like they do. Another thing I didn't realize is the size of all three barbs are the same. For some reason I thought it was 1/2" in and the outs were 3/8", I guess I was just assuming. The more I see this block, the more impressed I am with it. With the holidays coming the price is a bit much for me atm. I'm not saying its overpriced, as I feel its the best value to be had if buying a block, its just over my budget. This will prolly change after the first of the year. How are sales going btw? First batch gone? Any signs of the price dropping soon for US buyers? I'm hoping for a US manufacturer or distributor so at least the shipping cost comes down a bit. I really wanna get one and pair it with this heater core:

I don't expect it would improve performance, but it would do away with the Y and look better and I'm a modder at heart, although you guys are swaying me to the dark side(functionality over form) 8P~

peace.
unloaded
UnloadeD is offline   Reply With Quote