View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2002, 05:23 PM   #153
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Quote:
Originally posted by Sherlock
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and it seems to be populated by some smart guys. Being as this is my first post, please give me a bit of slack and try not to laugh.
I bought the CPUFX Z4 (original, not the silver plate one) after investigating which new waterblock to buy. The Z4 block seemed the best for several reasons to me (or maybe they just know how to market). I've been using it with a Aquacoil2 and a 380gph pump and have been getting IMHO very decent results. 29c idle, and 33-34c load. I also use a 130CFM fan and purple ice. Everything is 1/2" fittings. Why exactly is this thing not worth the money? I'm not so sure about the accuracy of some of the statements here regarding the z4(orig.). Maybe there is something I'm missing here...but I would truly like to understand your point(s) of view.

Regards,
Sherlock
And the rest of your system is??? CPU (settings FSB, Vcore,ect..) mobo, room temps, water temps, external probe being used???

130CFM fan???? Good loard I use a 83CFM turned down to 9.5volts only. Puts out about 50-60cfm.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote