View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2004, 02:20 AM   #136
tobyed2
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meethoss
Well I just used this online calculator. As I said, I don't really care how much power I'm using - as long as I have enough power from my PSU to run it and anything I might add in the future for the next few years!

Those connector things look cool kusojiji. They're quite big though. Would I need to have wo of those valve things on each section of piping that I wish to disconnect? I was thinking I might be able to have something kind of embedded in to the case but I dunno if that will work with those. I suppose I could have about 6 inches of hose sticking out the case including the connectors on, and then have the rest of the length and the other connector attached up to the cooling case.

Here's my updated design:

I'd also like to note that the side facing the viewer will have a window installed into it so that I can see everything is working. This setup will let me have it at my feet at a 90 degree angle to my case so the window is facing me, or on top of my case along the length of it so that the window is on the same plane (I think - I suck at maths) as my case's window. Does that make sense?
Forgive my ignorance, but why the wall in the center ?, shirley having a straight through air flow would cool the pump/res/PSU ? Also if your using an ATX PSU, its fan does away with the need for the 120mm top fan, pulling air through.

Seeings that this is all going into a home brew case, why not go for a push pull around the radiator now space isnt an issue ?

I wish I had the space to do this, I use the top of my PC for spare paper/CDs ...
tobyed2 is offline   Reply With Quote