View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2004, 04:00 PM   #8
jmke-madshrimps
Foo's Been Banned

you must understand that not everyone has all the tools needed to make an entirely objective review, procooling is known and applauded for their very technical reviews and I liked your reading on the Cascade waterblock comparison pHaestus.

Liquid3D is known for writing 5 words instead of 1, some readers like it, others don't, it is a personal taste and should not be used against him like that

Quote:
I suspect english is not his primary language (it's a .be website) and so he compensated with lots of large words. Maybe I'm wrong though.
If you feel more comfortable surfing a .com site: http://www.madshrimps.com/?action=ge...65&articID=145

Liquid3D is from the US of A and has written other reviews/editorials for the "[M]" website. I appreciate the time and effort he takes to make this readings, do the research and bring them together in a complete article.

No one is claiming that these test results are 100% accurate, they represent what you will "likely" get when doing your home made comparison of the 2 nozzles.

Quote:
HUN-GA-RI-AN
try google for a change, the country code for Hungary is not .BE, thank you , come again.

@Groth: that was a remark I could have anticipated but as I'm the one with English as a 3rd (not second ) language, I had my doubts, what would you suggest , I appreciate your help in this!

Quote:
I also liked the comment about how DD's engineers should be applauded for the amount of work that went into the block, only moments before having said how they simply combined some of the top-performing blocks on the market
combining different elements, doing the research, takes no effort at all I'm sure, mass producing water-blocks is something everybody is able to do right? Don't know for sure, but Danger Den was one of the first to supply the custom water-cooling community with above average quality products right? Only later on when it became more mainstream did we see other "small-town" waterblock designers/creators start their little production and sell them to a select crowd.

anyways, I like the fact that Procooling posted this little blurb in these forums and only seek to learn new things as we go alone, if the review had been perfect it wouldn't have been fun commenting on it

cheers!

/JMke
editor/webmaster@madshrimps
jmke-madshrimps is offline   Reply With Quote