View Single Post
Unread 05-31-2004, 04:30 PM   #15
TheXtremeDude
Cooling Neophyte

DemonFire,
Sounds good, I like to also throw a block on the north bridge while I'm about it. When I advised to be careful about cross threading, it's because the Danner is plastic while the barb I used was brass. I have read good reviews of the DD TBX. I have not used any Swiftech gpu blocks, but they make some good stuff so I don't see how you could go wrong. The order looks fine also.
My case is huge because I double stacked two cases on on top the other and bolted them together, containing and exhausting the heat from the bottom case.
I used the rad from a 72 chevy PU w/air and have 4 120mm fans on the rad in a push/pull. Being as all the innards are located in the adjoining room with only the top case control panel accessible through the wall, it is virtualy silent.

Last night I switched the blocks over to all Silverprop blocks...CPU...GPU...and North Bridge blocks. I also installed brand new clearflex tubing and inspected all components. It all looks fine after over 6 months of constant 24/7 use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg silver1.jpg (83.7 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by TheXtremeDude; 06-04-2004 at 10:42 AM.
TheXtremeDude is offline   Reply With Quote