View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2003, 02:36 PM   #1
FWORKSTECH
Cooling Neophyte

YYCUBE Case Mod Question

I am kinda new at the case mod scene. I purchased the cube case after seeing the case mod by Kevin and was impressed by the potential of this case and the mods he did. I have presently a Full Tower Case that is Jammed full of cables & quite the heat build up. I do not have, nor want the lighting for the case, I personal pref is performance rather than looks. I use a P4 2.40B (might upgrade to 3G) w/ MSI 845PE Max2 FIR Mboard, 512MB DDR 333, 52x24x52 CDRW, 16x DVD, 2 Alum Removable drive trays ( I have 2 80g drives & 2 40g for RAID), 1 18g 10,000 RPM SCSI, Creative Aud2 with front panel, Fan Monitor LCD, 6-n-1 card reader, and how can I forget the 3.5 Flop. My question is this. I have 2 120mm antec smart fans, 1 antec 92mm smart fan & duct, and as many 80mm smartfans as needed. I have a Antec True 430W PS with two fans, 1 in the back and 1 on the top. I like the idea of the blow hole in the front and I wanted to put the 92mm there. I was hoping of having the top of the case free of fans inorder to store items on top of the case. Can the 12o's be just as efficient on the sides of the case? I own all the necessary tools for the job and would like for it not to look like a hack job. I am open for all suggestions.
FWORKSTECH is offline   Reply With Quote