View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2004, 09:52 AM   #105
tobyed2
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meethoss
tobyed - yeah, I'm wondering the same. I have HydrX (it's a slightly darker than pea-green green, BTW) and Dark Blue UV dye but I dunno how it will mix. If I chuck enough in I'm thinking it will go either blue or maybe an almost navy/black colour. I'll do a few little tests on it first and let you know.

I've heard some bad things about Parcel Force too. I dunno who handled my MCP600 when it arrived, though, as my girlfriend received it. It was really quick though And thanks, I'll check out Safeways. The current plan is to buy battery topup water (de-ionised water) from Halfords, which is essentially distilled water but with a few extra things done to do it. I think you need about a gallon or something. That's about 2 or 3 litres I think. Never was good at conversions.

I'll start putting things in the case tonight and measuring things up.
Luvly colour isnt it ? I think you will find you will get a luvly brown colour, can you imagine filling the system up, and watching it turn be interesting to see what colour it is under UV though ...

Yep, its deionised at Safeways my tuther half saw it (she was listening ...), still seems odd, I'd hate to drink the stuff, apparently its right next to the beer and crisps ;-) at my Halfords they quoted me £1.29 a ltr or £3 for 5 ltr.

I'm gonna get 2 ltrs (1 spare), the Hydrx treats 1 ltr so hopefully the system wont need more than 1 ltr.

Good luck for tonight, I'm doing the same ...
tobyed2 is offline   Reply With Quote