Thread: New daughter
View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2004, 11:50 AM   #235
Etacovda
Cooling Savant

All i can say after reading these 10 pages of posts, is Wow. The sheer intensity of what has happened here is amazing. The wonder of childbirth (for a forth time, congrats you verile man you ) to a terrible occurance of illness, to the amazing and truely humbling help of the online community of overclockers and hardware nuts that we all know we are, and finally to a recovery that is nothing short of spectacular. I know myself what it is like to see loved ones close to death and having to recover - thankfully, amazing recoveries run in my family also. A strong will is the best medicine anyone will ever have, and it seems obvious that both yourself and your wife have this.

I know that now more than ever you will appreciate everything in life, especially your family and wife. Also, from what you've replied here, your attitude is the exact right one; its truely humbling to behold how you've dealt with this tragedy. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that if anyone, anywhere, deserved the support you have recieved from this truely amazing community, it is you.

Ive never been so proud to be a part of the world overclocking/hardware community. It is truely humbling, and to be frank, this thread has made me cry.

God bless you Brian and Heather, and god bless this community.
Etacovda is offline   Reply With Quote