View Single Post
Unread 07-18-2004, 09:15 PM   #135
IMOG
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHaestus
This thread started based upon the fact that there was almost a page of help from established members of the forum who were inspired to help but managed to do so without touching upon the fact that the cooling system in question was a complete cluster****.
I can't defend the original setup, and I don't think I need to either because a single members WC ignorance does not make a reflection on the entirity of a forum.

However beyond that, I guess it depends on how you look at it pH. The problems with the system, were recognized in the 6th post of the thread... The posts are even numbered.

@glitch: As for the frontpage, the people running it do so as a hobby, and I don't work with them closely enough to be able to speak for them at all. I have posted in the past on the forums wondering about the dated look, but over time, I have actually come to appreciate it for being classic.

As for those of you who have a hard time finding things you are looking for through their navigation - I've hardly ever used it. I use google like so:

bill adams site:www.overclockers.com

That should return 53 results, almost every last one of which you should read if you haven't already.

Last edited by IMOG; 07-18-2004 at 09:25 PM.
IMOG is offline   Reply With Quote