View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2004, 05:22 AM   #139
IMOG
Cooling Neophyte

Althornin, that might have been a little over the top. I am not certain where-abouts we got so agitated, but I don't want any part of that.

I belive your intent is self evident, especially after the last post. You simply intend to argue anything I say and come to some "grand" final decision for all. I'm not in this to make everyone agree, and I'm not forcing anyone to look at things my way. If you don't agree, you have every right not to, and I'm not going to try to force anything else on you. Yet, you act like I am battleing you. I agreed to disagree with you quite some time ago, as I could see where it was going.

Going through life thinking that everyone who doesn't agree with us is misinformed is a terribly mislead philosophy. Personally, I can appreciate someone who thinks differently than myself. Though I don't agree with them, I can respect their thoughts, while having the CHARITY to believe their idea may hold merit that I am just not able to recognize.

pH, thanks for the great discussion, I hope I've made it clear that I didn't come here to troll - Just share some perspective in light of the discussions of OCF staff. If this thread explodes, trust that it won't be my doing - if that was my intent, it easily would have happened with jaydee a while ago, but heck, I ended up thinking the guy is alright.
IMOG is offline   Reply With Quote