View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2003, 12:57 PM   #57
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

I got the components (everything except the LCD) just a bit ago. The resistors are fine, as are the pots (I've taken a mltmtr to them to confirm which poles to use). The PSU plug provides a very steady 5.2V, which shouldn't put me out of whack on the LCD, and may lower a bit once a real load is put on it. The reset button is a massive POS, but I think I can live with it (it is HUGE, for fscks sake!). Even if I don't get the package today, I'll get all the soldering done tonight so it'll be damn near plug and play when I receive the module ... I'm done programming the LCDStudio software, and I can't wait until I can test it in RL instead of just on the screen.

Things are looking good. I'll provide pictures as I work ... though you shouldn't expect anything as nice as TK's. Think "fashionable borg hat" and you'll come close to what this bugger is going to look like.

edit: it looks like the LCD isn't coming today, goddammit. I'll get the rest done and try to post some pix later. Rowr.
#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;} mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo yes yes yes {yes;} umount {/dev/girl;zip;} rm -rf {wet.spot;} {sleep;} finger: permission denied

Last edited by airspirit; 08-21-2003 at 03:08 PM.
airspirit is offline   Reply With Quote