View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2006, 03:13 PM   #7
Spaceraver
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: New block design, low profile, hard lined

@Bobo5195, Well as far as making complex calculations as to how many jets, im basically too lazy.. And i have no knowledge whatsoever about it, and will not pretend to.. I just saw some of the designs that were made by different people, and hoped to take some from the best of them..

@Long Haired Git: Yes the concept would be to make it all copper, even the top.. for it's soldering ability tbh..

So my plan was as follows:
Jets for having high pressure water shots directly at the base, with the base as "uneven" as possible to cause turbulence, but at the same time making it as low as possible to be sure that it would fit my custom case, that is on hold atm due to finances... (I really can't continue without pump or rad as the case relies on rad for strength and the pump must have a new top made specifically for that case and the top glued to the case).
And the most of the fabricating would be made by hand, so that rules wild cnc milling out.. (To do so i would have to program it by hand as i work by a 4 axis mill atm, and they're custom software and made for wood)

Atm jets are 2,5mm id, but might change them to 1mm or less, if i can find some small enough..
Attached Files
File Type: rar Low profile.rar (246.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: rar Low profile1.rar (308.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: rar Low profile2.rar (59.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Spaceraver; 04-23-2006 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Incl. Inventor files
Spaceraver is offline   Reply With Quote