View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2003, 02:48 AM   #54
winewood
Cooling Savant

I think you are mixing up immune system resitance with genetics. An immunity can be passed from a parent, but that is not gene coded. When you get down to the hard core of the arguement, where are the half armed species in middle of a change? Where are the land animals with non-developed large wings that are useless for thousands of years before they allow flight? Name a mutation that can be passed down genetically. Much less the mutation that develops, passed down genetically, and is spread evenly across an entire population, then the non mutated population dies out instead of mutating in a different direction.
Moth color fails to justify the entire process of natural selections role in genetic mutative heritage. If my environment changes to allow more uv rays into my house, and I become more tan. Is that an example of my genes changing? If I am a moth, suddenly it does. There HAS to be much more credible evidence than a moth to explain where every living thing came from. Don't you guys agree? Does it take a single arguement to justify your belief when 1000's before have been disproven?