View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2005, 12:18 PM   #15
Cooling Savant
jman1310's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 246

Originally Posted by Der Brewling
Its called an "acrylic solvent", what it does is actually melts the acrylic and literally fuses the two peices togeather. I got mine at

The barbs I just used plumbers tape temporarily, but am planning to use silicon in the end.
silicon is NOT waterproof and will eventually dissolve/leak in a full immersion enviroment
use RTV sealant or something else designed to be used underwater or as a gasket
jman1310 is offline   Reply With Quote