View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2005, 11:21 AM   #34
Hotseat
Cooling Neophyte

Too the best of my knowledge, C-Systems still has a very low return rate.
However I understand from Dave, there are a few people that can not make there 750 work at all, for more then a few weeks.

I believe they maybe using a very restrictive system, or thermol overloading somehow.

I also believe given the low percentage of returns (around 1%) that this can be explained by simple assembly issues. They have also found that the pumps can be damaged in transit, having seem several that where hit so hard, as too have the screws holding the motor on stripped out, one even had the magnetic cap bent (was not disassembled). They have since changed packaging, with additional protection.

The only issue I see, is long term use under very restrictive use or in series, in which case I would suggest a MAG model or another pump designed for high back pressures. This is why AVT is sponsering a low cost upgrade program with C-Systems. We have to do this with C-Systems as our insurance carrier will not let us do so directly. In a free flowing systems, the 750 runs for years, and AVT still produces them for our applications and OEM orders.

C-Systems only produces the MAG model, and the company was purchased just to secure a supply of these units for there own internal use.

I was in charge of C-Systems when you requested pumps Bill, and personally found your actions as a professional engineer unexceptable, and did not want my company or myself associated with your behavior. It was a personal call, and as I have no partners or public stock holders, I have the option of making said calls.

Enough said, going back into my "hole"
Hotseat is offline   Reply With Quote