View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2005, 02:22 PM   #49
Dave
Cooling Savant

Hello all !
Sorry I do not have much time available to spend in here as I am working at C-Systems and AVT Canada these days.

Dan asked that I jump in an answer some of the questions he could not.

First a correction, the pump housing is not fully aluminum. We use the plastic pump volute insert from the OEM models. There is a small area in front of the impeller exposed and of course the ports as well.

We should have the new models up for sale next week and suggested retail is $49.99. Please do not send me nasty emails or make voodoo dolls of me if this doesn't happen till the week after next. We are very busy meeting other commitments.

To answer questions of performance, management has decided to release a mid range impeller, about 120-140 gph, max head of 3-4 psi at 6-8 watts. They will be offering different configurations in the future and I am busy matching cooling blocks.

The AVT sponsered upgrade program is also expected to start soon and will be under $20.

I will jump in again when I have more news and will update our WEB site when I can. I hope to have some new pictures of additional products posted soon.

Dave
C-Systems Support
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote