View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2005, 05:48 PM   #4
FLORFILLA16
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Hello Florfilla,
I do remember your request, and I can ensure you we have not "stole" your 750 models.

I still have not received a responce to my request for the email address you used for your upgrade purchase, so we can credit your account.

If you wish us to send your 750's back, again no problem.

I see you using a "hotmail" account, and I suspect that is the problem, as our ISP's anti-spam filter sometimes block these addresses.

Please use another email address, or send me message on this forum with instructions.

Dave
C-Systems Support

**Can someone translate this for us, I think there maybe a mis-communication.
Counter to what is believed world wide, 85% of Canadians do not speak french, sorry.

Hio

i understand you post

but i found that very strange because i have never receipt mail for you at my msn account.

In my previous email i've told you that if the pumps are ok and will not give me problems again to return me them

but i was affraid to see in response you have just told me i can upgrade them for 40dollars each

i canot give you an other mail adress ive only hotmail accounts

It will be great to see my pumps aggain back to home and i will use them like the oters (marks2) i have no problem with them they are sweet

but the first rev is verry different

It will be cool and easier to speak on this forum fot technical problems or wathever

maybe you will have to create a forum on your website for have a better assistance to customers

Salutations
FLORFILLA16 is offline   Reply With Quote