View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2003, 12:10 AM   #64
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

Err, I just had a double bacon cheeseburger w/ montreal steak seasoning (minus the bun), pint of guinness, and a chocolate and nut covered ice cream bar for dinner ... I don't know what you mean when you say you'd be missing out.

The funny thing is that everything above is on plan. You just have to shop smarter. The above meal came out to around 13 carbs. For the day I'm at around 18 ... when I can have up to 30 at this point. I don't really count them, though ... I just make sure everything in my kitchen supports my way of eating.

Typically, I have two slices of bacon, three scrambled eggs, and 2-3 sausage links for breakfast, two hard boiled eggs and an ounce of cheese for lunch (easy to pack, hehe), and a large meat portion with assorted stuff for dinner. Sometimes I add in low carb bread, low carb wraps, or veggies to spice things up. Really, there are things you can have that are good ... I'm hitting the local chinese place for some hunan beef in a few weeks ....
#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;} mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo yes yes yes {yes;} umount {/dev/girl;zip;} rm -rf {wet.spot;} {sleep;} finger: permission denied
airspirit is offline   Reply With Quote