View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2003, 05:00 PM   #70
Cooling Savant
leejsmith's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: notts uk
Posts: 408

Originally posted by hara
What is that type of saw called? Actually I wanted something smaller and simpler No need of a fansy vise for shitblock
they are called mitre saws. at least they are in the uk.
leejsmith is offline   Reply With Quote