View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2003, 11:27 AM   #14
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

The cross reference code is up. Once you finish search #1 and locate the core code you want, click on the "click here" text above or below the results. You will go to a second page prompting you for the number, and when you enter it and hit submit, out spits the list of vehicles.

For simplicity's sake, Ben, I've decided I'm going to keep the code to where you'd have to do two searches to find things with swapped dimensions. The reason I'm doing that is twofold: one, I want to keep the results list as short as possible, and also, since most dimensions are taller than they are wide, there wouldn't be many results that would find cores that have the dimensions reversed.

Since the dimensions do not usually account for the additional size of the input/output tubes, having it automatically reverse the dimensions on the user could cause confusion, and possibly the wrong part purchased. I think at this point I'm going to leave it as is (though I have a version that works both ways if there is enough outcry for it), because it is easier for the experienced to enter something twice than for a n00b to fuxor his project due to unclear data in my system.
#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;} mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo yes yes yes {yes;} umount {/dev/girl;zip;} rm -rf {wet.spot;} {sleep;} finger: permission denied
airspirit is offline   Reply With Quote