View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2006, 06:36 PM   #2
Put up or Shut Up
jaydee's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Spokane WA
Posts: 6,506
Default Re: OT: Insurance Claim Help Needed!!!

Depends on the insurance. If you have all receipts of your investments they may include that into the evaluation of what to pay you.

More importantly however most of the time you can buy the truck back for pocket change. My uncles car got wrecked but was still drivable. They said it was totaled and paid him. He then bought he rig back from the insurance company for $250.00 and then replaced a few things and was able to get it licensed again.

Best thing to do is talk to the insurance company being yours or theirs and ask them your options. I am pretty sure you can just deny the claim and keep your truck as it as well.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote