View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2002, 09:10 PM   #49
Jim
Cooling Savant

EMC2-

The problem is that I don' t understand exactly how to use the wpcredit and the wpcrset programs.

If you look at the link I provided above there is a "Wpcrset Register Edit" box illustrating values inside boxes labeled: "bus" "device" "function" "register" and "data". Well, I was unable to get to this point and I really don't know what all this stuff is. Also, it is apparant that more than one program is being used to change values and I am not certain as to which program does what and in what sequence.

So I am at the bottom level here, that's why I was trying to locate the Forum that had the topic "Wpcredit" so I could read there a while to gather some understanding.

I comprehend the basics of simply changing values in the Register. But I would like to know a little more about the use of these programs. It like anything else which you approach for the first time, it always looks harder than it really is, but you don't realize it until you have been through it. Heck I think watercooling is a walk in the park now, 5 months ago I thought you guys were all insane to try it!

Thanks for your patience and help.

Jim
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote