View Single Post
Unread 10-11-2002, 07:31 AM   #19
MadDogMe
Thermophile

I would move the PSU!, that would leave me the width of the case 195mm ,the lenght of 280mm from case back to where the 'CD~ROM 5.5inch' drive cage starts, and the height of 120mm from case top to the top edge of the mobo to mount the Titan...

I'd preferably do the 'Slimline PSU Mod' and put it in a 5.5inch CD~ROM slot, or failing that put it at the front bottom where the front inlet fan usualy goes(and mount the 120mm intake on the case side~panel), or it'd fit in the space of two 5.5inch bays,(if you have 2 empty ) then you would'nt have to mod it, just extend the power cord plug to the caseback somewhere...

What do you think?, the slimline PSU or 2drivebays would be best, then I could have the 120mm inlet at bottom front, have it blowing at the Eheim1250,(set the 1250 back a bit)...

PS. you should be able to fit the BigMoma in the front bottom of the case(if it's 195mm wide) if you do abit of creative work on the 3.5 inch drive bays...
In my case I'd have to get rid of all but the top 3.5 bays(floppydisk), mount the HardDrive in an empty 5.5bay to do this, but I'd rather have the Titan sized HeaterCore ...

Last edited by MadDogMe; 10-11-2002 at 07:38 AM.
MadDogMe is offline   Reply With Quote