Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 04-16-2019, 11:52 AM   #1
Sled_Dog
Cooling Savant

Default Long Shot: Looking got an old radiator(heater core)

It's a long shot that anyone has one any more but I'm looking for an old radiator. Something like an old heatercore one we used to run years ago. I found some my old watercooling parts and want to do a nostalgia build. But I'm having trouble finding a radiator to go with it.

Or does anyone remember a good heatercore with Npt fittings I can adapt to 1/2" tubing?
Unread 04-18-2019, 12:43 PM   #2
rhkcommander
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: Long Shot: Looking got an old radiator(heater core)

What was common for the longest time was the bonneville heatercore, a quick googling shows this http://martinsliquidlab.petrastech.c...re-Review.html

On the other hand, I've seen some that look like they may work out of the box too on google. If the barbs are wrong you could always cut them off and solder new ones on from copper pipe, or use brass nipples.

Another good old thread: https://www.overclockers.com/forums/...-120mm-version)
rhkcommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2019, 09:09 AM   #3
Sled_Dog
Cooling Savant

Default Re: Long Shot: Looking got an old radiator(heater core)

Thanks. I was trying to avoid going through parts catalogs one by one to get what I wanted, but Ill find my option and solder on some barbs.