Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Random Site Stuff > Pro/Forums Hall of Fame
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Pro/Forums Hall of Fame The Hall of Fame/Shame threads from the Pro/Forums. AKA: The Comedy Coppermine

Unread 06-04-2004, 10:02 AM   #126
BillA
CoolingWorks Tech Guy
Formerly "Unregistered"

jmke
the task at hand is convincing mfgrs that your site can conduct a 'review' with such as l3d

I posted l3d's e-mail in this thread and, apart from the laughable inaccuracies, you might ask what Swiftech could expect given l3d's libeling pHaestus because he did not get a free wb from Cathar

no thanks, I'll pass
Unread 06-04-2004, 10:06 AM   #127
Althornin
Cooling Savant

I dont get it, JMKE - Why do you want a review who outright LIES and MAKES SHIT UP in his reviews?
His current review, even after editing, is still full of falsehoods and misconceptions. I don't care about his poor use of the english language, i care about his complete lack of understanding. I would THINK that, as the owner of a site, your credibility would mean enough to you to actually get all the facts correct.
And no, i am not talking about the recent events, JUST THE REVIEW. Look int his thread man, there are many examples of where his review is WRONG.
Why dont you fix them, or even seem to care?
Unread 06-04-2004, 11:59 AM   #128
killernoodle
Thermophile

Is there a pattern here

I have now read this thread several times to let it all soak in...

Pretty funny stuff. I cant believe people would even consider pursuing legal action in cases like this. Honesly, it is childish. I was hit by a car once, it was totally the other guy's fault and I was permananetly disfigured, but we didnt sue him. Why? That is exactly what I asked. Its not like we needed the money, he obviously did.

People arent decent anymore. And I didnt even know you could sue for slander if it didnt affect the way you make money anyways. You dont get paid for reviews, do you?

Also, you cannot get mad if someone is pointing out obvious flaws with a review and call it slander just as you cant sue someone for telling everyone else that you use a thesaurus like a 4th grader.

This whole argument is just stupid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IQ.JPG (18.4 KB, 32 views)
Unread 06-04-2004, 04:10 PM   #129
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

LOL @ jmke. He went through and edited all his posts with some of our quotes.
Unread 06-04-2004, 04:25 PM   #130
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

I guess jmke took his toys and went home. He'll be back with another preview whenever he needs free technical editing.
Unread 06-04-2004, 05:06 PM   #131
BillA
CoolingWorks Tech Guy
Formerly "Unregistered"

he added a smiley face to a quote of mine, so we know he's faking it

jmke
I have never used that stuff, I rely on my words
occasionally sloppy, but I can live with it
Unread 06-04-2004, 05:17 PM   #132
Joe
The Pro/Life Support System

jmke, if you want I can restore those posts as they were you seem like you are trying to hide from something...

the glory of doing daily DB backups my local server is on loan, once I get it back in a couple days I can get his stuff posted back.

Also - jmke is a pussy. Quote that bitch.

ProCooling archive curator and dusty skeleton.
Unread 06-04-2004, 05:51 PM   #133
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

What I can't figure out is why he selected the quotes he did? Dosn't really make anything resembling a point?

Quote:
1) Joe "hehe as if this was the first time ProCooling was threatened to be sued..."
2) jaydee116:"Sure I can be rude sometimes "
3) Cathar:"It was morbidly enjoyable like sneaking an occasional peak at one of the soap-dramas my wife watches when there's some horribly dramatic affair occurring"
4) gone_fishing:"That is the biggest sadsack case of human existance I have yet run into over the net."
5) pHaestus:"Ah I didn't realize you were also a moderator at that forum jmke."
6) jaydee116:"What does it matter if they are on your site or not. Fact is they are OUT THERE! That should be enough for you not to use his reviews"
1) Well nothing relevant there eh? People will try and sue you for looking at them funny these days.

2) Should be happy I actually admitted it? I thought it made me look "better" in fact. :shrug:

3) Bahahahaha, still sig material! Shows Cathar has a sence of humor.

4) Stating an opinion that is hard to reject under the imperial evidence provided at the time.

5) A point that was not really false, but may not have had any relevance.

6) Not sure here either. Guess he dosn't mind someone with no idea WTF he is talking about nore has the writting skill to write an article and who makes up false statments about others doing articles for his site

:shrug:
Unread 06-04-2004, 09:52 PM   #134
satanicoo
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe
jmke, if you want I can restore those posts as they were you seem like you are trying to hide from something...

the glory of doing daily DB backups my local server is on loan, once I get it back in a couple days I can get his stuff posted back.

Maybe he doesnt, but i want you to restore the old posts if possible Joe
Unread 06-05-2004, 12:08 AM   #135
gone_fishin
Cooling Savant

Was I quoted and fun had by all and then with a stroke all wiped out?
Return what was deleted, please.
Unread 06-05-2004, 12:19 AM   #136
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

nah nothing deleted here of real interest (some of jmke's comments but I dont recall them as being all that inflammatory or enlightening). Truextreme forum thread has been gone for some time. No lawyers yet so I guess this thread is pretty much over
Unread 06-05-2004, 02:46 AM   #137
gone_fishin
Cooling Savant

Ok, fun has been had as fun has been.
Unread 06-05-2004, 02:55 AM   #138
*klonk*
Cooling Neophyte

it was fun while it lasted - to be continiued?
Unread 06-05-2004, 03:15 AM   #139
Groth
Cooling Savant

I don't normally do sigs, but I just couldn't resist this one.
Unread 06-05-2004, 06:57 AM   #140
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Finally found the thread I was looking for. http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=9197

I think this may have helped him assume me and Cathar was in together on the Cascade. Also may have assisted his theory that ProCooling wwas biased towards the Cascade.

Guess he didn't understand I speak for myself and not ProCooling?
Unread 06-05-2004, 07:30 AM   #141
Etacovda
Cooling Savant

Oh, it has to be restored, I keep finding old threads that have been changed (ie, the sticky at ocforums with each of billas replies being edited) and always wondered what was posted...

Its quite funny how the internet has the ability for people to believe they can talk utter crap and get away with it. Enjoy your 'lawsuit' Ph
Unread 09-03-2004, 08:10 AM   #142
jmke
Foo's Been Banned

I did not talk "crap". I removed my comments because there was no point trying to let you understand something which is out of your grasp, apparantly, because each reply pretty much showed that.

Quote:
who you're calling Bitch, Metalboy? no other means then to resort to namecalling, great going, really.. should be proud of yourself. show me some of your bitching skill with those daily backups, have fun wasting your time to restore text I posted which was as pHaestus stated "nor inflammatory or enlightening". See if I care.

Last edited by jmke; 09-03-2004 at 09:40 AM.
Unread 09-03-2004, 09:52 AM   #143
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

Nice move jmke. Wait 3 months and bump the thread trying to get the last word in.

I am pretty sure he was calling YOU a bitch. I normally would have said that was out of line, but then you do something like this and well...
Unread 09-03-2004, 09:56 AM   #144
jmke
Foo's Been Banned

"I am pretty sure he was calling YOU a bitch. I normally would have said that was out of line, but then you do something like this"

do something like what exactly?
didn't see you putting any words in as "he's out of line"... and I'm a BITCH why exactly?

:*

what last word are we talking about? I'm not talking about the thread's topic, so this is OFF topic. I just read this reply from JOE stating that I'm a BITCH. so you bet I will reply to that.
Unread 09-03-2004, 10:36 AM   #145
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

Dragging up old threads from the grave just to stir up shit is a bitch maneuver. Ever had an argument with a real life woman? Ever notice how she digs up shit from long long ago to escalate things? Now look at the dates on this thread's replies...
Unread 09-03-2004, 10:37 AM   #146
jmke
Foo's Been Banned

ever read the whole post before replying?

Quote:
I just read this reply from JOE stating that I'm a BITCH. so you bet I will reply to that.
I've put in bold the part you skipped. I don't browse the forums here 24/7, I occasionally drop by the news article section, but that's it. have email notification of for some time now concerning this thread.

that still does not change the fact that he plain out attacked me for no apparant reason. and the only thing you can come up with is based on what I posted here today.
Unread 09-03-2004, 10:39 AM   #147
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

blah blah blah. If you have a problem with something that Joe said take it up with Joe. If you have a problem woth Procooling then get the **** out of here. My patience with you and your brand of bullshit is 100% used up. Go troll somewhere else

//edit: Don't forget that the reason Joe called you a pussy is because you went back through THIS thread and edited all your comments out. That WAS a pussified action sir. Instead of trying to come back here 3 months later and defend yourself from being called a bitch, perhaps you should put a little more thought into your actions in the first place.
Unread 09-03-2004, 10:40 AM   #148
jmke
Foo's Been Banned

blah blah blah, instead of reading and acting mature you are acting like a little child who can't stand to be on the wrong side of the fence. grow up.

talking about patience, you might want to tone down a bit, since it is I who has had the patience to stay calme during this hold debacle of probitching. jeezus man ...

//edit to edit: I already said why I edited them out, you're repeating yourself.

moose the goose, signing off, happy you are pissed of once more for no apparant reason.. meaning pretty much that instead of you reading my posts and understanding why I react, you go off tripping again and get worked up over something which has nothing to do with you in the first place. As far as I know I think joe is capable of speaking for himself instead of a puppet doing it for him.

I didn't ask for you to get pissed of, you just do so, instantly, every time, over and over. And then when somebody reacts to your OVERreacting you start calling people faggots and bitches. What an education you must have enjoyed. great talking to ya. but I did not address my post to you. so don't get all worked up about it.

as for the cluttering issue, you bring this on yourself by allow 12!! page threads to be created with consist of bashing not only somebodies hard work, but also their personality. great way to run YOUR forums. I never DID anything to offend you, joe or anybody else at this forum, nevertheless I'm attacked and referred to as "bitching". yeay; Don't expect me to just stand by and get run over then. If you push me I'll push back, but don't go stating I started ANYTHING.

now be a good boy and close this thread so that it can not further "faggot" up this forum. which IS filled GOOD info, but needs have PROPER managmenent in order to run good without incidints as this one.

for those stating that I'm a troll. when did I attack Procooling? or bash the idea of this site? I did not. I find these forums informative and resourceful, so STFU with those comments which ADD nothing valuable.

for those adding replies that my quote from JOE does not ADD anything... did his "bitch" statement add anything to the THREAD? Nope. but you don't see anybody fagotting about that now do you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (9.7 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by jmke; 09-03-2004 at 12:28 PM.
Unread 09-03-2004, 10:43 AM   #149
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

I am on the "stop cluttering up my forum with the same tired bullshit" side of the fence jmke.
Unread 09-03-2004, 10:44 AM   #150
Althornin
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmke
ever read the whole post before replying?

I've put in bold the part you skipped. I don't browse the forums here 24/7, I occasionally drop by the news article section, but that's it. have email notification of for some time now concerning this thread.

that still does not change the fact that he plain out attacked me for no apparant reason. and the only thing you can come up with is based on what I posted here today.
Well, I'd have to say waiting 3 months to read the thread, and then being pissy about it makes the statement you are objecting to correct.

EDIT:
Ah, and another bitch move:
Quote:
moose the goose, signing off, happy you are pissed of once more for no apparant reason..