Go Back   Pro/Forums > Site News and Blogs > Pro/Site News
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Pro/Site News The News you see on the front page, but in the forums... Uhh or something like that.

Unread 11-30-2004, 03:00 AM   #26
Output
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzo
if you wanted to guess if i have a cnc at home, i have to disappoint you. I gave a commission to a cnc turning company which made a few hundred of those for me.
They are originally from my company but another staff constructed them (Bambi).
http://www.cooling-solutions.de/cool...sAACIlBokAAAAA
I tried to order those from your store, but I could not understand if you ship to other countries than germany? My german is not that good...
Unread 11-30-2004, 01:06 PM   #27
davidzo
Cooling Savant

in General i do, i have intergrated shipping methods for other counties in the shop, but the feature isn't activated yet, because of the christmastime. i have so much to do, that i didn't wanted the additional efford to pack international packages.

but you can contact me per mail, if you need them: david.burkhardt at cooling-solutions.de
I can talk to Andreas from Alphacool if you want me to, then he can send barbs together with a nexxos XP or so if you wanted to order one.
davidzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2004, 03:06 AM   #28
Output
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzo
in General i do, i have intergrated shipping methods for other counties in the shop, but the feature isn't activated yet, because of the christmastime. i have so much to do, that i didn't wanted the additional efford to pack international packages.

but you can contact me per mail, if you need them: david.burkhardt at cooling-solutions.de
I can talk to Andreas from Alphacool if you want me to, then he can send barbs together with a nexxos XP or so if you wanted to order one.

Yesterday I did some thinking, and I really need barbs this week, so ordering from Germany is not an option(last order from alphacool took 8 postal days...) So I spent 4 hours going to every hardware store I knew of, and finally I found some simple barbs that fit! Thanks anyway, guess I will order from you in the future since you got some great products

Today I will start to mod the block, hope the oxidation of the copper near the plating will not make it chip!
Unread 12-03-2004, 06:07 AM   #29
Output
Cooling Neophyte

Here is the completed mod. The middle plate is modded on the bottom to get better flow from the jet area.
The top is modded so that the chamber where the jets are gets better flow.
Nothing is done to the jets or the jet target area at the baseplate.
Also the Top seems to be heat plated, and elektrically plated, since a thick layer of nickel came off the top!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg middle.JPG (55.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg top.JPG (31.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg plating.JPG (8.5 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Output; 12-03-2004 at 06:49 AM.
Output is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2004, 02:04 PM   #30
Output
Cooling Neophyte

Just installed the modded block, seems to be a great performer.
Dont know how much the mod did, since I never tested the block prior to modding it.