Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > FS/FT Forum
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

FS/FT Forum Are you looking to make some money? Get rid of some gear? This is the place to sell and buy it all!

Unread 02-16-2004, 01:16 AM   #1
Endscape
Cooling Neophyte

Default FS/T MP3 Players, XP 2500+, GA-7N400PRO rev 2 all for $350

I have decided that I will give a portion of the proceeds of this sale to brian and his family. Haven't decided how much, thinking 35-40%. I'll bump it up if everything sells.

Adding a mobo to the mix and dropped some prices.

My heart goes out to Brian and his family, as I too have had a family crisis all to recently, albeit not as serious, it still takes all of your energy just to endure.

I'll let you take what you want for $350 plus shipping, take as much or as little, your choice
Well, I've lurked for a long long time, and I've decided to start getting involved.
So this is my I cant believe what is in my closet for sale thread.
Buyer pays shipping, all items guaranteed not DOA

-Athlon XP 2500+ runs well, never overclocked. Locked as far as I know $70

-Danger Den Maze 4 GPU $35

-Nice heatercore that I picked up at NAPA. I want to say its 10" x 7" Would fit a 120mm fan with room to spare. $20

-Gigabyte GA-7N400PRO rev 2. good socket A board, but I need to get one with waterblock mounting holes. have all the original packaging, manuals, cables. $100

-16 port synoptics 10/100 hub. $50

-Squire by Fender four string electric bass. I am going to paint the pick guard and clean it up a little more. $135

-6 CD-ROMS all work - $10 each

-One set of round cables $5, also have red SATA

-Aquaclear 4000 submersible pumps, no mounting hardware included, 396 G/H - $20 for one $35 for both

-AMD K6-2 450 Mhz, in case with dual power supplies - $50

-Dual PII 233 in case, no pws, 128 mb ram - $50

-Two generic ATX cases includes power supply - $15 a piece

-Two monitor arms, three joints, can hold 17inch crt easily - $30

-A squirell cage blower, about 7 inchs long, rated to run at 24 VDC, but moves a lot of air at 12 VDC - $15

-120VAC fans, approx 5 inchs wide. Move a ton of air, produce a fair amount of noise, all work, have 6 - $10 a piece + shipping. All for $45 + shipping

-External PSU that puts out 12vDC. Works wonderfully. - $20

-HP pavilion 4400 AMD K6-2 333 Mhz, 3 gb hd, win 98, 64mb RAM. I dont have a shell for this thing, but it runs, would make a great little file server. I will include a NIC and 52x CD-ROM. - $50

-64 MB Classic MP3 player. Well used, battery cover broken off, but still runs. Will include all cables needed, if I can find them. Its a standard mini usb cable, which must be here somewhere. One AA lasts 25 + hours $30

-Still clingling to an old 486? Overdrive chips make them run at Pentium speeds, I think I have three or four. $15 each

-SD-RAM Four 32 MB modules(PC100) $5 per stick, $15 + shipping for all four, A 1gb stick(PC133) $50 + shipping , and a 64 MB stick. a PC133 128MB stick. Last two for $10 and $15 + shipping

-SCSI card and 4.5 gb hd, I have four of these hard drives and cables for all of them. I dont have much information on them, but I used them for a couple of months in my machine and they ran without incident. $15 for the card and $20 for each drive. Everything for $65 + shipping

-For those of you who need old school ram, here is four matched sets, which you need. All tested, and range from 16 to 64 MB. $10 + shipping per set, will make deal for multiples

-Still running that PDP-10 in the basement? Here is Six boxes, four unopened, each with ten data tape reels, no information what-so-ever on these. $10 + shipping per box

- Archos Jukebox Recorder 15 gb version. I've been using it since I upgraded from an old 64 mb flash player about a year and a half ago. Hasn't failed me yet and is going strong, with about 10 - 12 hours of battery life per overnight charge. I'm including the driver disk and carrying pouch if I can find it, as well as a USB cable, power adapter, and sony ear bud head phones. There is a small dent on the back. $100 note: power adapter has been lost, I'm trying to find information to wire another

-Geforce 2 MX200 32 MB. I got an ATI Radeon 9600, so I dont need this anymore, worked well for a long time, guaranteed not DOA. $15 + shipping.

Trades are welcomed

I have more, but I'll post later lol.

I dont know how to post images on this forum, so if you want pics you can e-mail me at endscape@comcast.net

Endscape
PS all prices are negotiable

Last edited by Endscape; 03-07-2004 at 03:19 PM.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2004, 02:03 AM   #2
Endscape
Cooling Neophyte

A little midnight bumpage
Unread 02-18-2004, 12:07 PM   #3
Gooserider
Cooling Savant

Any further detail on the old style RAM? My current old box has 4x 32mb SIMMs in it, for a total of 64mb avail, I wouldn't mind trying to up that to 96 or 128mb as it might reduce the amount of time I spend swapping. I'd need to find my old system manual to see just what I can put in this box, but more details might be helpful.

Thanks,

Gooserider
Unread 02-18-2004, 12:35 PM   #4
krazy
Cooling Savant

What is that K6-2 450 system missing before it could have an OS installed on it? I had an old salvaged 475 machine that up and died, and I've been looking for a replacement. What kind of ram does the board take? Hard drive included (I have one otherwise)?

Last edited by krazy; 02-18-2004 at 12:56 PM.
krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2004, 06:06 PM   #5
Endscape
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy
What is that K6-2 450 system missing before it could have an OS installed on it? I had an old salvaged 475 machine that up and died, and I've been looking for a replacement. What kind of ram does the board take? Hard drive included (I have one otherwise)?
Its missing ram, hd, and video card, which could be included for a little more $. The case is a little dinged up, so if you have one, I could drop the price and just sell the mobo, proc and what ever else you want.

Endscape
Unread 02-18-2004, 06:47 PM   #6
Arcturius
Cooling Savant

Could you give more detail on the Dually P2?
KD7R + Palomino 1800+
W2K3:
4x P3 Xeon 500 512KB (4 clients)
Linux boxes:
none Had to put them to use doing *real* work.
Arcturius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2004, 07:06 PM   #7
Endscape
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturius
Could you give more detail on the Dually P2?
What kind of information do you want? I've got manuals for it around here somewhere that I'll dig out.

Endscape
Unread 02-18-2004, 07:12 PM   #8
Arcturius
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape
What kind of information do you want? I've got manuals for it around here somewhere that I'll dig out.

Endscape
mobo make/model would be nice. If it's a no-name, then layout (at/atx), number/type of expansion slots, chipset, supported memory type, etc.

Thanks!
KD7R + Palomino 1800+
W2K3:
4x P3 Xeon 500 512KB (4 clients)
Linux boxes:
none Had to put them to use doing *real* work.
Arcturius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2004, 09:26 PM   #9
krazy
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape
Its missing ram, hd, and video card, which could be included for a little more $. The case is a little dinged up, so if you have one, I could drop the price and just sell the mobo, proc and what ever else you want.
Endscape
I might be interested in buying just the mobo. I have tons of spare parts, but my server's mobo just died (it's an AMD K6-2 475mhz). I do want to know a few things first:

- AT or ATX form factor? (mainly looking for what keyboard port it uses and what kind of PSU is needed)
- What types of memory does it support? (PC100? PC133? just EDO?)
- How many memory slots? Are there more than one type of slot? if so, how many of each type?
- How many ISA slots
- How many PCI slots
- Would it have any problem running 6.4gb HDDs? (I doubt it will, but...)
- What does it have onboard? (sound, video, 10/100NIC, USB, etc.)
- How much would you be asking for just the motherboard alone?

Thanks
Krazy Karl
Unread 02-26-2004, 09:19 PM   #10
Endscape
Cooling Neophyte

AT formfactor
I've run both PC100 and PC133 in it
1 agp, three PCI, and 2 ISA
I ran it with 2, 3, 5, and 35 gb hard drives
Its got USB headers on board.
It has one broken pin on the floppy connector, so I'm including a PCI card that allows a floppy to be connected.

hmmmm....price? $35 + shipping? make an offer

Endscape
Unread 02-27-2004, 11:08 PM   #11
Endscape
Cooling Neophyte

A little bit of bumpage, the daully P2 has 4 DIMMS, 1 agp, four PCI and two ISA slots. It's an ATX board, but is much larger then normal. Its got onboard SCSI and all that jazz. E-mail me for photos.

hmmmm...The old ram, I dont have any information on it, I'll give all the sticks to you for $35 + shipping. I'll confirm sizes tomorrow, and I might be able to get some 256 MB sets.

Endscape

Last edited by Endscape; 02-28-2004 at 12:19 AM.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2004, 09:53 PM   #12
Endscape
Cooling Neophyte

I have decided that I will give a portion of the proceeds of this sale to brian and his family. Haven't decided how much, thinking 35-40%. I'll bump it up if everything sells.

Adding a mobo to the mix and dropped some prices.

My heart goes out to Brian and his family, as I too have had a family crisis, albeit not as serious, it still takes all of your energy just to endure.

Endscape
Unread 02-28-2004, 11:39 PM   #13
krazy
Cooling Savant

I was made an offer on a SS5 that I couldn't refuse, which will take place of the machine that would have this mobo in it. I won't be needing another mobo anymore as I see things now. Thanks for the info though
Unread 03-06-2004, 11:35 PM   #14
Endscape
Cooling Neophyte

A little update bumpage

Endscape
Unread 03-09-2004, 09:39 PM   #15
Bertz_maru
Cooling Neophyte

PM you about gpu cooler....
Bertz_maru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2004, 03:34 PM   #16
Gooserider
Cooling Savant

Whereabouts do you live anyhow? It would be helpful to know so as to be better able to guestimate shipping

Gooserider
Unread 03-10-2004, 11:57 PM   #17
Bertz_maru
Cooling Neophyte

pensacola FL
Bertz_maru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2004, 07:20 PM   #18
Gooserider
Cooling Savant

Endscape - YGPM & YGEM

Bertz_maru - unless you are an alter ego, I think I was asking for Endscape's location, not yours... (after all I'm not buying anything from you!)

Gooserider
Unread 03-12-2004, 08:46 PM   #19
Endscape
Cooling Neophyte

E-mail replied to, and I am in Bellingham Washington.

Thanks

Endscape