Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > Reseller/Vendor Ratings
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reseller/Vendor Ratings You want to give your impressions of a company or a vendor you did business with, Heres a place to do it!

Unread 12-02-2000, 10:25 AM   #1
chud
Cooling Neophyte

Default GOGOCITY Mixed thoughts

Slow order processing and a very vague RMA policy. Two out of three products ordered from this place were crap and to return them i think you have to threaten a civil suit to get anything done about it. The first product I ordered from this place was an Iwill IDE RAID 66 controller only to find out I was going to get DATA corupton. Not to mention problems with a thrid IDE device my cdtom. The card being bunk I just wanted a credit at the place minus shipping which I agreed to pay for as you would expect. Well fifteen emails and two months later now I am beyond their policies limits on return times so I gave up on that one. Little known to me my bud ordered a cd-rom a samsung 48x with sound dampening features to keep those unbalanced cd-roms at bay and quiet. He showed me what they sent a rodeo drive i kid you not that is the name of the thing. Some oem P.O.S. that worked for about two minutes and proceeded to die on him. Thsi time around I was getting real ticked off a their lack of customer suppport and form letter responses to email. Once again theu manged to put us off past the RMA policies limits. The third product I got lucky and it workds fine to bad it was the first product purchased through them. GOGOCITY gets a rating of negative five out of ten.
chud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2000, 10:42 AM   #2
optikillusion
Cooling Neophyte

http://www.resellerratings.com/

Icky, a 2.6 out of 7!
optikillusion is offline   Reply With Quote