Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > Reseller/Vendor Ratings
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reseller/Vendor Ratings You want to give your impressions of a company or a vendor you did business with, Heres a place to do it!

Unread 01-29-2001, 04:59 PM   #1
Werewonroad
Cooling Neophyte

Default Good & Bad

After placing 8 orders recently, i've encountered 2 bad experiences, and 2 surprisingly good ones.

1rst the worst, PcCentury, ordered 1 case, 1 pci128 audio card, and 1 52x cdrom. 3 simple items right??? 2nd day air. It arrived 5 business days later, 2 boxes. I received the correct case, w/ a 5" wide, 1/4" deep dent in the side of it, and the shipping box had no wear and tear marks on it whatsoever??? UPS or PCcentury's fault?? You decide. When opening the smaller box, i was relieved to see the 52x cdrom, under it was a 4mb PCI aopen video card....and NO soundcard!!! I had to go thru the RMA procedures for the case, and 8 days after the original order was received, i finally got my Audio card. God only knows where the case is???

AxionTech:Well, they have a huge selection of components to choose from, and shipped well, if it wasn't for the fact that they shipped me a refurbished 8x4x32 cdrw w/ a generic door(no/name or specs) i'd be happy with them. On their site, it wasn't stated anywhere that this was a refurbished cdrw anywhere, and i'm not willing to gamble losing customers by using refurb products in my system builds.

THE GOOD
KDcomputers: Totally overjoyed with their performance, overall!!! Phone support extremely friendly and knowledgeable!!! Shipping time, again excellent, ordered on a Saturday, 2nd day air, received on Tuesday! Prices are excellent for HSF's and have a wide range of cooling products.

JcShopper: Nice selection of High End products, very competitive prices when using Pricewatch, prompt shipping, and no mixups in the components ordered.
Werewonroad is offline   Reply With Quote