Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 04-26-2002, 11:55 AM   #1
kibbler
Cooling Savant

DDen return policy?

I recently bought a BI Pro from Dangerden, but the radiator was slightly damaged when I received. The copper area next to on of the intakes, where the mounting holes are, are warped and bent, and the black paint around the area is damaged as well. The shipping material (both boxes) was in good condition, no sign of abuse, which leads me to believe the radiator wasn't damaged in shipping.

I've emailed a few of the DDen email addresses from their website. tech@dangerden.com and dennis@dangerden.com, concerning returning my BI Pro for a replacement, but I've yet to receive a response from either. My question for those who have more experience with DDen: Do they have a return policy of some sort? I couldn't find any on their website nor the receipt. I'm currently using a MAZE2, which is absolutely great, which is why I was a little surprised when this last purchase was not quite up to my expectations.

Any of you help me out? Thanx a lot
kibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2002, 12:28 PM   #2
Cyco-Dude
Cooling Savant

have you tried emailing the sales addy also? you'll have to be patient; DDen takes a little longer to reply, but im sure they'll send you a new BI.
Cyco-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2002, 07:19 PM   #3
kibbler
Cooling Savant

Thanx, i'm try that if I don't get a response after a couple of days.
Unread 04-28-2002, 09:42 PM   #4
kibbler
Cooling Savant

Still no response from those two addys so I just emailed the sales address. Quesion, I'm assuming Dangerden is usually good about this sort of stuff, right? I'm not missing any irresponsible fine print here or there?
Unread 04-28-2002, 11:26 PM   #5
Xel
Cooling Neophyte

DD has been very very busy lately, I'm sure that a lot of stress was caused over there when the maze 3s were coming out cracked etc... my friend's order from them wasn't even shipped until he emailed them almost a week after he ordered everything.
Xel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2002, 02:13 AM   #6
Brad
Thermophile

I'm sure they'll let you return it, once they actually reply

2x 2400+ at 2288mhz (16.0 x 143), Iwill MPX2, 2x Kingmax PC-3200 256mb sticks, 4x 20gb 60gxp in Raid 5 on a Promise SX6000. Asus Ti4200 320/630. Cooled by Water
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2002, 06:33 AM   #7
Mikey
Cooling Neophyte

kibbler, just to make you feel better....

I ordered a P4 MAZE 3 from Danger Den. They originally sent me one for a socket A motherboard. I emailed them and never did recieve a response. 3 days later, I had a brand new Maze 3 at my house when I arrived. Don't worry too much they will take care of it.
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2002, 08:39 AM   #8
Cyco-Dude
Cooling Savant

did you have to send the AMD M3 back to DDen??
Cyco-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2002, 10:22 AM   #9
Mikey
Cooling Neophyte

Nope, they didn't ask for it back.
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2002, 10:56 AM   #10
kibbler
Cooling Savant

Thanx for your responses. I did in fact receive an email from them today saying that they'd sent a new one, and that I should send the damaged one back once it arrives. A little delayed, perhaps, but they're good for their word. DDen just went up a couple more notches in my book.