Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > Reseller/Vendor Ratings
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reseller/Vendor Ratings You want to give your impressions of a company or a vendor you did business with, Heres a place to do it!

Unread 07-29-2005, 04:15 PM   #1
FLORFILLA16
Cooling Neophyte

C-Systems has resolved my problem (EDITED ON 30/07/05)

Hello, I'm new on this forum

This is my little encoutered problem with dave @t c-systems.ca

I have contacted c-systems about the sending of my 2 units
I think it can be better to send them to c-systems to control them before use them again in my new wc mod.

They never give me a clearly response and i decided to send them already.

I don't want an upgrade but just a control for inspect if it is possible tu use it without troubles again in my new config
(i have burned a same pump before) mechanical problem (overheated) and at this time c-systems accepts to return me a turbine who i change properly.

For instance my problem is that they could send me back the pump but i don't know why.
I've aqqcuiered the two pumps for about 85€ both with the fix and the noisekilling system for sending the pumps to CANADA i've payed 16€ more.

And C-Systems just respond to me with saying the pumps do not need upgrade and work has well. (it look like they are not dangerous to use)

but they not assume they have sell beta products with not complete test and many users has encountered problems in classic use with.

C-systems ask me to pay 40dollars per pump for upgrading them this is not normal its a comercial mistake to starting sell first product with a lot of problems and to ask money to customers after they be conscious of the problem

I refuse to pay anything more and i just want to see my pumps again on my desktop.

Never i have encountered a similar problem but im shocked to see they can refuse to send me them back

I have only wasting money and time to have good pumps but now i'm without pumps for my second watercooled config.

If C-systems can assume they mistake it will be good but it will be better to give me back my pumps i've payed for them and for me it's simply a crime to steel customers products like that

I can scan bill from openjl and receipt from (LA POSTE) the mail service in FR.

And it will be great to respond to my mail with their opinion about that
because for the moment they just ignore me.

This is a copy of the mail who i send them
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have received your pumps and they both appear in perfect working order.

The letter you sent suggests you wish an upgrade, but we can find no indication you purchased the new MAG models from our site.

If you have in fact made an upgrade purchase, please provide the email address used, and fill in the following form.

http://www.c-systems.ca/upgrade.html

http://www.c-systems.ca/CSP750%20REFUND.doc

Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 8:36 AM
To: SUPPORT@C-SYSTEMS.CA
Subject: Recepting of my 2 defecting units

Hello,

Ive recently send you my two csp 750 mark pumps for remplacing themselves

I have no idea about were they are and if you have receipt themselves. I dont have infos or some response

Ive payed 16€ for the shipping cost

and about 85€ for the two pumps + mounting kit

My postmail from FRANCE has been send on the 06/06/2005 to C-Systems LTD 1856 Main West North Bay, ON P1B 8G5 CANADA

Salutations

--------------------------------------------------------------

M. LOINTIER Florian

8 rue Pierre Chausson

75010 PARIS

FRANCE

email: lointierjc@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR ACCORDING TO THIS POST

ps: sorry for my english (i'm french...)

I've already manifest my disapointement at: http://www.nokytech.net/forum

it's like (forums.procooling.com) but in french

I will esper a better comprehension with this edit of my post the first one was so confused :shrug:

Last edited by FLORFILLA16; 08-20-2005 at 08:04 AM. Reason: conflict has been resolved with c-systems
FLORFILLA16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2005, 04:15 PM   #2
FLORFILLA16
Cooling Neophyte

http://www.nokytech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65579

my french post
Unread 07-29-2005, 05:28 PM   #3
Dave
Cooling Savant

Hello Florfilla,
I do remember your request, and I can ensure you we have not "stole" your 750 models.

I still have not received a responce to my request for the email address you used for your upgrade purchase, so we can credit your account.

If you wish us to send your 750's back, again no problem.

I see you using a "hotmail" account, and I suspect that is the problem, as our ISP's anti-spam filter sometimes block these addresses.

Please use another email address, or send me message on this forum with instructions.

Dave
C-Systems Support

**Can someone translate this for us, I think there maybe a mis-communication.
Counter to what is believed world wide, 85% of Canadians do not speak french, sorry.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2005, 05:48 PM   #4
FLORFILLA16
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Hello Florfilla,
I do remember your request, and I can ensure you we have not "stole" your 750 models.

I still have not received a responce to my request for the email address you used for your upgrade purchase, so we can credit your account.

If you wish us to send your 750's back, again no problem.

I see you using a "hotmail" account, and I suspect that is the problem, as our ISP's anti-spam filter sometimes block these addresses.

Please use another email address, or send me message on this forum with instructions.

Dave
C-Systems Support

**Can someone translate this for us, I think there maybe a mis-communication.
Counter to what is believed world wide, 85% of Canadians do not speak french, sorry.

Hio

i understand you post

but i found that very strange because i have never receipt mail for you at my msn account.

In my previous email i've told you that if the pumps are ok and will not give me problems again to return me them

but i was affraid to see in response you have just told me i can upgrade them for 40dollars each

i canot give you an other mail adress ive only hotmail accounts

It will be great to see my pumps aggain back to home and i will use them like the oters (marks2) i have no problem with them they are sweet

but the first rev is verry different

It will be cool and easier to speak on this forum fot technical problems or wathever

maybe you will have to create a forum on your website for have a better assistance to customers

Salutations
Unread 07-29-2005, 06:42 PM   #5
Dave
Cooling Savant

"maybe you will have to create a forum on your website for have a better assistance to customers"

C-Systems paid a local company to re-design the whole WEB site, including adding a forum, and they never finsihed it

We are looking for another contractor now.

I could send you MarkII's if you wish, again no problem.

Send me private message with your address again, and you can find me on this forum anytime
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2005, 03:36 PM   #6
FLORFILLA16
Cooling Neophyte

Now you have to be eficient and to get prosper with all your other products and your new website.

I wish you to become the better watercooling pump producter for future ...
You have to make other products like the last one mag revision.

Thx For All
Unread 08-03-2005, 11:37 AM   #7
FLORFILLA16
Cooling Neophyte

No pumps for the moment at home (waiting ...) =-)

???
Unread 08-20-2005, 08:02 AM   #8
FLORFILLA16
Cooling Neophyte

I have receipt the packet today
i was on holidays
i was surprised to see that csp has remplaced my pumps ;-)
i have now two csp mag who look like better and more resistant than the first rev
i have to remplace my two others by those now
thank to dave for remplacing my pumps