Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Geek Bits > Random Nonsense / Geek Stuff
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Random Nonsense / Geek Stuff All those random tech ramblings you can't fit anywhere else!

Closed Thread
Unread 03-02-2006, 11:58 PM   #1
Lothar5150
Cooling Savant

Default Cathar

Quote:
What I did find most interesting was that Gabe informed me that Erick (Lothar5150) had in the past expressed interest in buying Swiftech. Coupled with Bill's ongoing employment with Lothar5150 and Bill's current large number of shares with Swiftech, I am of my own opinion that perhaps the large reason for why this thread even exists is an attempt to drive down the price of Swiftech stock through enough negative press, so that Lothar, coupled with Bill's current stock ownership in Swiftech, can mount a cheaper take-over bid.

Gabe forgot to mention that he also offered to have me run Swiftech for him. You know why…because I am a Marine Officer and have over 17 years of leadership and management experience

Cathar, when I got back from my last tour in Iraq I was interested in buying Swiftech at the time I thought liquid cooling would be the future of computer thermal management. After two year in this “industry I realize that the volume of sales simply is not there. More players have entered the market and the market has not grown. Bill is right there are other technologies on the horizon that will replace liquid cooling.

As to Swiftech health did you bother to read the last three quarterly reports? The value of the stock is less than zero. There is nothing to take over except debt. You could even expect to get money from an asset sale. At least read the quarterly reports before running your mouth.

…transitional costs of moving various parts of production to China.

Moving production to contract manufacturers in China is a big cost savings. There are no transitional costs only savings.

Quote:
I mean really. The readers of Procooling really need to ask themselves. Why would Bill & Erick be sustaining this long term, out of the blue, attack on Swiftech? What's in it for them? If Bill owns stock in Swiftech, what would be in it for him to attack Swiftech. Only once we all understand that Bill's current business partner has aspirations to buy out Swiftech does the seediness of this thread start to make sense.

Let me tell you why…because Gabe is not ethical in his business practices. Your naïve to think he is ethical. Gabe outright broke a written contract that I honored. Even when our relationship was strained I honored that contract, he chose to break it when it was inconvenient for him. The reason no lawsuit was filed is because our attorney determined he was going out of business anyway and it simply was not worth it economically.

Quote:
Despicable. Deplorable. Distasteful. Disgusting. All terms I've come to associate with Erick over time.

You may be big in cyberspace but You’re a small man in life Cathar. You don’t rate holding one of my Lance Corporal’s Coats
Unread 03-03-2006, 01:43 AM   #2
9mmCensor
Cooling Savant

Default Re: Cathar

Was the last thread not closed for a reason?
Unread 03-03-2006, 01:52 AM   #3
Lothar5150
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmCensor
Was the last thread not closed for a reason?
Made my best attempt at a tactful response and I'm done
Unread 03-03-2006, 04:49 AM   #4
Marci
Cooling Savant

*inserts head in bucket of sand*
Unread 03-03-2006, 09:32 AM   #5
Joe
The Pro/Life Support System

My ****ing god people...

ProCooling archive curator and dusty skeleton.
Unread 03-03-2006, 02:17 PM   #6
bigben2k
Responsible for 2%
of all the posts here.

If anyone wants to track Swiftech financials, goto http://www.pinksheets.com and enter code RCHN

(BTW Bill, you're still listed as VP Engineering)

Also availilble here.... http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=RCHN.PK

- 9mmCensor

Last edited by 9mmCensor; 03-03-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Closed Thread