Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 11-25-2000, 08:58 PM   #1
Will
Cooling Savant

Default Newbie to water!

I am about to start an in-line water system, I have been loking up stuff and I am thinking of getting:

The Cooling Cube (Copper Core) from www.dangerden.com

The a-MAZE-ing Copper Block - Socket A w/ 3/8" fittings and the 90 degree angle intakes. www.dangerden.com

One of the Leufkin 200 GPH pumps. http://www.leufkentechnologies.com/page5.html

What do you guys think?
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2000, 04:37 PM   #2
ondaedg
Cooling Savant

those look to be pretty good products. Start small and work big. It's much easier that way =]
ondaedg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2000, 06:07 PM   #3
Will
Cooling Savant

That is the plan
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2000, 12:20 AM   #4
Kevin
Slacking more than your weird uncle

Looks good to me :-). I love the Dangerden waterblocks. As far as radiators go, the black ones at www.overclock-watercool.com are pretty awesome too. You may want to install an expansion tank on your system so that it is not difficult to bleed out the system. Do this by mounting a "T" fitting near the pump. On the part of the "T" that is not attached to the watercooling loop, run hose to a higher part of the case. Then have a reservoir up there. The reservoir does not need to be full. Actually, it doesn't even need to have water in it, but you can add water to the loop through the reservoir to bleed it out.
Although Joe's design for DH3 is slightly different, he uses the same principle of having a reservoir w/ an inline pump. It just makes things a bit easier... especially if this is your first time.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote