Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 10-31-2019, 09:42 AM   #1
Sled_Dog
Cooling Savant

Default ID This Waterblock.

I was filming a video showing the Maze 2 waterblocks I have (and used to run). Part of the video is that I removed the copper top off one to show the Maze. After doing so I was surprised because the Maze path is totally unfamiliar to me.

I had two blocks. One I am certain was my old Maze 2. The one I delidded I believe belonged to my buddy Matt (OcPunk on here I think). The only external difference was mine had a thicker lid plate.

Can anyone ID this thing? A look at the Danger Den website from the Wayback Machine doesn't show this design at all.
Unread 11-15-2019, 09:55 PM   #2
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Default Re: ID This Waterblock.

Hey bud,
your post shows no image or anything of the block you looking at? I think I have a maze 2.

Last edited by jaydee; 11-15-2019 at 10:12 PM.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote