Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > Reseller/Vendor Ratings
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reseller/Vendor Ratings You want to give your impressions of a company or a vendor you did business with, Heres a place to do it!

Unread 03-07-2004, 02:33 PM   #1
Hikari
Cooling Neophyte

CopperField (POLAND) - www.overcooled.com

I would like to recommend you a Polish manufacturer of waterblocks - COPPERFIELD - www.overcooled.com (English version in progress).

Thanks to such a features like:
• The most efficient constructions
• Special kind of electrolyte copper characterized by extra purity (much more expensive than standard one)
• CNC processing
• Assembly using o-ring and screws
• LED illumination
• Variety of fittings
they will provide you with outstanding performance and exceptional esthetic impressions.

I know that they are looking for resellers so if you are interested please write to me: lukaszocho@interia.pl

Here are the pictures of some products:

Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2004, 05:21 PM   #2
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

No shame....
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2004, 05:36 PM   #3
Pritorian
Cooling Savant

Now everybody rips the desgin, even Astek ( vapochill maker ) has it's own versjon of LRWW.
Unread 03-07-2004, 06:19 PM   #4
satanicoo
Cooling Savant

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
OMFG, they make an exact copy of LRWW, like others, but you got the nerve to come here and publicity it?
I mean c'mon, we know it is not illegal, only MORALLY i think, but coming here and doing that kind of advertisement is asking for trouble.

This is getting ridiculous.
Unread 03-07-2004, 06:31 PM   #5
Pritorian
Cooling Savant

And the otherblocks are a Revoltec copy, a watercooling company based inn germany.. I bet they got there idea somewhere to.. I never ends...

http://www.mamut.com/homepages/Norwa...newsdet716.htm

Edit. Added link..
Unread 03-07-2004, 07:15 PM   #6
sn_85
Cooling Savant

although it might be a copy but look at what it features

a special kind of electolyte copper - i suppose its good for turning on that LED when the copper disassociates to its ions in the water.

assembly w/ o-rings and screws!!!
LED illumination???

revolutionary steps in watercooling performance here. who has thought of o-rings and screws before?
sn_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2004, 11:56 PM   #7
Hikari
Cooling Neophyte

Definitely URIEL2 is based od WW, but you have to remember that WW was not any nowelty. Such a sonctruction was used in industrial mashinery before. We are working on new OUR project to increase the performance of CPU waterblcoks.

Given the NB/GPU blocks it is only our idea (you see rev. 2). Do not compare them to asetek products (we will never use such restrivtive small fittings!).
Unread 03-08-2004, 03:30 AM   #8
Hikari
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritorian
And the otherblocks are a Revoltec copy, a watercooling company based inn germany.. I bet they got there idea somewhere to.. I never ends...

http://www.mamut.com/homepages/Norwa...newsdet716.htm

Edit. Added link..
Don't make me laugh and do not compare our blocks to Asetek's.

Here are some photos of rev. 1 which was constructed more than 18 months ago:
http://www.watercooling.neostrada.pl...field/gpu1.jpg
http://www.watercooling.neostrada.pl...ld/bottom1.jpg
http://www.watercooling.neostrada.pl...d/bottom12.jpg
Compare it to rev 2.:
http://www.watercooling.neostrada.pl...ld/bottom2.jpg
Detail price - PLN 119 = ~euro 25

On this bottom you can have:

And URIEL rev. 1 (June 2003):
http://www.watercooling.neostrada.pl...eld/uriel1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn_85
a special kind of electolyte copper - i suppose its good for turning on that LED when the copper disassociates to its ions in the water.
I am sorry but if you don't know the difference between standard and electrolyte copper I will not expalin the rudiments.
Unread 03-08-2004, 03:53 AM   #9
Pritorian
Cooling Savant

When did i compare you too astek, only stated that Astek has it's own WW rip off - Antartica.

On your second design, i never said i wasn't your desgin, but i must say, that both the designes that you show us here have been seen before, either buy home makers or smaller WC companys.

I like watercooling companys that bring good performance too a good decent price. And your blocks do look like good performers.

Just don't like the way the promoting of the blocks are done.
Unread 03-08-2004, 04:08 AM   #10
Hikari
Cooling Neophyte

I admitt that URIEL is almost a copy of WW. But please remeber that such a constructions were used in industry.
The design of GPU/NB copper bottom is fully our idea! UZIEL performs really good (1,7*C worse than URIEL1 on 60W CPU).

Sorry, I don't want to advertise the products (If you experienced it as an ad I am sorry). I wanted to show you that Poland is not just a village and we can produce good blocks of high quality and keep very competitive price. I would be in haven if I see our blocks with text Made in Poland in Western shops.

For me WC is not a business - it is a passion: http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=9130
Unread 03-08-2004, 08:24 AM   #11
Zogthetroll
Cooling Savant

not to beat a dead horse here or anything, but eye-candy aside, how exactly is that block any different than the WW? and don't mention the hose fittings. Seriously though, I would be interested in the copper used to produce it. Have you run tests against the grade of copper normally used to determine if there is a noticeable performance difference or only something that looks good for marketing? The block certainly looks well-made.

Clear Cube
XP2000, 256Mb Ram, 32x CDR, 40Gb HD
Zogthetroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2004, 11:41 AM   #12
Pritorian
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari
For me WC is not a business - it is a passion: http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=9130
Likeminded pepole are always welcome
Unread 03-14-2004, 05:37 PM   #13
guandi
Cooling Savant

okay, i just gotta post, its AS_E_TEK! for christs sake.

Secondly, they make very good setups. some of the best imho. Their first full cpu/nb/gpu kit will still outperform many new ones.

Hikari, and others, pimping your own products on forums is not cool, for all we know your blocks could be horrid, but someone might go out and buy them thinking that you are an unbiased source of information and end up with a dud.

I too am getting annoyed with rip offs of the WW, it isnt even *that* good, the least they could do is rip off the RBX or XTC or something as well.

I have to admit, every time a new fad comes out, i go out and buy the top two or three contenders and test them myself, i will not be buying your stuff however Hikari, as i do not feel your marketing is kosha, or that your block will be any better than an original.

As for "Electrolyte Copper", most waterblocks are made of this. Electrolysis is how they make 110 (99.9% pure) Copper, and claiming yours is anything different is just marketing hype.

Edit : After finally getting http://www.watercooling.neostrada.pl...ld/bottom2.jpg to load, i realise how bad a block that really is.

Water will allways take the path of least resistance, which is why yours, and many other similar blocks have inefecient designs. you will end up with the water only flowing through the centre 2 channels, and having warm spots in the outer corners. if used on a peltier element, that would prove fatal over a long period of time, and although would not damage a core, would certainly not have very high performance.

And before anyone asks, if i had the funds i would make my own blocks.
2x BFG6800Ultra
Audigy2 ZS + Gigaworks S750
2x120gb/4x80gb
lots of water/copper/pumpy goodness.

Last edited by guandi; 03-14-2004 at 05:49 PM.
guandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2004, 06:06 PM   #14
Rayman2k2
Cooling Savant

actually, the NB block looks amazingly like Maze4...and guys, seriously, OBVIOUSLY this block is different from LRWW...did you guys not see the BLOO LED!?!?!111 it roxors my boxors.

get out of here, poser. at least we GIVE credit to cathar, rather then lie.