Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Geek Bits > Mod / System Gallery
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Mod / System Gallery You got your machine all Spiffy'd up? Got the Chrome and the Fuzzy Dice? Show em off! (Free Image Hosting)

Closed Thread
Unread 11-01-2001, 04:30 PM   #1
IronHelix

Default Case Mod Gallery Image Storage

IF YOU NEED IMAGE HOSTING:

I have set up a public image server for this forum.
FTP into ftp://ftp.imagesite.ihelix.net:2100 and create a folder. Name it your Pro/Cooling username. In there you can dump your pics.
Now when you post, have your IMG tag point to http://imagesite.ihelix.net:85/YourFolder/YourPic.jpg

Because all access is anonymous there no renaming or deleting files or folders already up there. If you want something deleted PM me.

IF YOU ARE USING INTERNET EXPLORER: Dont right click and hit 'new folder', it will make a 'new folder' which you will not be able to rename. Instead make a new folder on your desktop, name it, put files in it, and drag it into the FTP site.

EDIT: My port 80 is blocked, I have movied it to port 85. Edit your posts to use http://imagesite.ihelix.net:85

THE IMAGESITE IS TEMPORARILY OFFLINE. I apologize for the inconvienance. It will be back in a few days.

Closed Thread