Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Geek Bits > Cooling News From Around The Web
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Cooling News From Around The Web You can post links, or comments about cooling related articles and reviews from around the web.

Unread 01-03-2005, 03:00 AM   #1
SlaterSpeed
Cooling Savant

Default The New C-sytems Pump: CSP-MAG's

Looks like C-sytems are trying again - http://www.c-systems.ca/mag.html

slater..

'Liquified'
SlaterSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2005, 08:37 PM   #2
DryFire
Cooling Savant

i supposed mag drive would eliminate some of the issues seen with the csp 750 and it had a pastic casing is some instances. Interesting...

but they have a lot to make up for and i assume most people looking for a small pump already have their DDC's.
DryFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2005, 11:18 PM   #3
allnighter
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryFire
i supposed mag drive would eliminate some of the issues seen with the csp 750 and it had a pastic casing is some instances. Interesting...

but they have a lot to make up for and i assume most people looking for a small pump already have their DDC's.
Some of us have both actually. I've decommissioned my two csp mk II since they became very noisy and sounded like an imminent failure. Two DDC's are whisper quiet and I love 'em. I need to be very convinced to go CSP again. These MAG's look interesting but I' want to hear what Ph has to say about them and than some first hand user experiences before I even consider another CSP product.
By the way that 3/4 plastic housing seems like it's going to be OEM only. I imagine tha means that eventually we'll see some Innovatek branded ones. Maybe some other too. I doubt we'll see any Swiftech ones, huh Bill , unless they got that 50000 hr mtbf right this time lol..
Now I'm waiting for Dan (aka Hotseat) to come in here and pitch the product like he promised he would. Or may get tied up in something somewhere.
allnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2005, 08:39 AM   #4
killernoodle
Thermophile

This is definitely a step forward in my book.