Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 03-02-2004, 07:40 PM   #1
Blackeagle
Thermophile

Default ???? 4 Unregistered

I was looking at the Swiftech MCP 600 pump at Sidewinder earlier this evening. They state on the site that the new rev 2 pump has 10.5 ft. of head with 185 gph of free flow rate at the top of thier description.
Then latter under tech. specs they show the pump having 7.2 ft. of head and 160 gph of free flow, which is directly followed by a graph which indicates the first specs again.

I DID check Swiftech's site. What I found was that most of the Sidewinder page is lifted from Swiftechs info. But the first part of the Sidewinder site's information on the rev 2 shows much stronger performance. As the infor up on Swiftech's site is from back in Sept. of "03" it left me wondering if the correct performance figures for the pump are indeed the higher ones Sidewinder has up.

So I'd just like to make sure as to what is the correct performance of the MCP 600 rev. 2 is?

Thanks
Blackeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2004, 07:43 PM   #2
Blackeagle
Thermophile

Disregard the above.

A closer look at the Swiftech sites data answered my question. The higher figures are the right ones.
Blackeagle is offline   Reply With Quote