Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > Reseller/Vendor Ratings
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reseller/Vendor Ratings You want to give your impressions of a company or a vendor you did business with, Heres a place to do it!

Unread 10-07-2004, 05:36 PM   #26
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

I had a case that I bought from newegg arrive with a big dent in the top. They had me a replacement within 3 days that also arrived with a dent. We decided over the phone it was a fundamental problem with Enermax's packaging for this particular case, and I talked them into taking the top panel off a case at the warehouse, bubblewrapping and packing it up well, and overnighting it to me at no charge. GREAT service when things go wrong as far as I am concerned
pHaestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2004, 08:12 PM   #27
mastermind2004
Cooling Neophyte

I've also had no problems with Newegg. I haven't yet had to RMA anything, and I found their shipping to be the best by far of any online retailer.
mastermind2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2004, 06:48 PM   #28
Snow
Cooling Neophyte

Newegg is great, cheap, and better than eBay in most cases. zipzoomfly is good too.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2005, 12:05 PM   #29
saverguy
Cooling Neophyte

Default what about Monarch??

I know this thread was started as a question about New Egg, but i see people mentioning zzf too... but no one is talking about monarchcomputer.com. these guys are are absolutly worth mentioning... I have been buying from them for 7 years while these other guys were not even around then... they have real people to talk to and great prices.. as an example check these out:

1gig $95.00 free shipping

512mb $49.75 free shipping
saverguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2005, 01:48 PM   #30
csimon
Cooling Neophyte

Newegg is always my first choice. I browse their webpage everyday to check the current deals.
RMA's are great and if they don't have the exact make and model they offer a choice of refund or a similar model ...I take the refund usually if it's a dated product and buy the similar model (usually cheaper) and automatically get a brand new warranty.
Their budget shipping is still only 3 days fedex ...
csimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2005, 05:04 PM   #31
Breach
Cooling Neophyte

Newegg is hands down the best online store of its kind for comptuer gear. I have had well over $5000 in parts come from them with no issues, no damged parts, and shipping is always a day ahead of schedule.

Unfortunatly I have suffered some operator error using thier site, ordered the wrong parts a couple times
Breach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2005, 11:41 PM   #32
tong
Cooling Neophyte

Absolutely love newegg. the prices are excelent, the shipping is great. Like stated the rma process is OUTRAGEOUSLY fast compared to others. I got a board in from the mlast year, retail, was dropping in the hsf the screwdriver slipped and took something off the board. They rmaed it no questions asked and sent me a brand new one. As far as i'm concerned their second to none. My only complaint is their reviews. All of them positive, few people i know left bad reviews on their site (product wise not company wise) and they got filtered out. Other then that, A+++

My Ebay
tong is offline   Reply With Quote