Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Geek Bits > Random Nonsense / Geek Stuff
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Random Nonsense / Geek Stuff All those random tech ramblings you can't fit anywhere else!

Unread 12-02-2000, 06:44 PM   #1
Will
Cooling Savant

Default LAN Party Insanity

I have to post this here ...

This all started as a food run but turned out insane.

After getting food we stopped by a grocery store to get some Gold Bond (for terrible reasons) and just happened to come upon the idea of eggin people as we were in the grocery store. So we went to go egging stuff at about 10 at night ... too bad there were no people out. We went to this close by school that was having a volleyball game ... noone was in the parking lot so this kid threw an egg at a car, not .. well realizing that it was the security officers car (for some reason he was in a pickup) also not knowing that and he was in it! After he trned on his lights we figured out he was in there and so we peeled some rubber (in a 93 automatic Geep Cherokee, I would never imagine that it would ever peel out). He chased us for about 5 minutes after we got away going through some crazy intricate turning through residiential neighborhoods along with about 3 U-Turns at about 30-40MPH. Even though it was incredibly stupid it was funny as hell!

That will be the best ever memory of a LAN ever!

Anyone ever done anything that stupid?
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2000, 06:48 PM   #2
Linux
Cooling Savant

LOL!!! Not anything that stupid... but i threw an onion at a car passing IN MY YARD.. they notified the cops, but they never suspected it was me... heh... my life is dull.. i think ill go kill myself.. g*day

------------------
AiM-xXBrickHouseXx
Linux is offline   Reply With Quote