Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > Reseller/Vendor Ratings
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reseller/Vendor Ratings You want to give your impressions of a company or a vendor you did business with, Heres a place to do it!

Unread 03-05-2002, 05:24 AM   #1
mnnoob
Cooling Neophyte

reputable companies exist???

Ya know, i'm relatively new to this whole go fast computer stuff, but it is frustrating seeing all of the companies that can's hack it having just one not so honest site. never mind all of the horror stories i am reading about ocwc and all that rest. I did a little snooping and come to find out that component authority and oc system seem to be the same darn thing. This is depressing. Can you guys maybe fill me in on the reputable people you deal with on a day to day basis???
mnnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2002, 11:21 PM   #2
itsacarr
Cooling Neophyte

Well without going into this too far I will tell you on the top of a very short list of honest and reputable companies is So-Trick Computers
I have bought from them several times and I can tell you a couple things for sure: First off the service is personal, the man has an 800 number as his PERSONAL phone line, you can get the owner (Robert) at any time of the day, and two the service is almost always prompt (almost meaning the few times outa stock applies). But this is imho. There are others out there but like I said, a very short list.
p.s
They have one kick ass selection of some really wild things, dig and yee shall see (there custom work is great) ....
Unread 03-08-2002, 11:36 PM   #3
Strafe
Cooling Neophyte

I second So-Trick, he's really got his act together. In fact I don't think i've seen one place so universely praised.
Strafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2002, 01:27 AM   #4
itsacarr
Cooling Neophyte

He just got these cool sound activated neons in, that would be interesting in a case. I also like his clear blue fans, just bought a pair of those, wondering how those would reside in a acrylic case