Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 10-19-2004, 11:59 AM   #1
Twisted Ganja
Cooling Neophyte

Default External Mounted Heatercore

I'm going to be watercooling my rig in the near future and was looking for some input. I'm not concerned with fan noise (already have plenty of that) but I am concerned about mounting the heater core in the case. First off, I really don't have the room for more than 1 120mm fan/heatercore in the case. I really don't like the idea of heatercores in the case anyhow, either they are sucking in cool air and blowing warmed air in the case or they are sucking warmed case air through the heatercore and then out of the case. Neither of these 2 scenarios is good IMO. So I've considered building an aux case to hold all the gear (hard to lug around) or something like THIS. This would allow me to use a larger (double?) heatercore and still leave plenty of room in the case for the pump (prolly 2 DD-D4's) and ressy (if I decide to use a ressy). What do ya'll think?
Twisted Ganja is offline   Reply With Quote