Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 04-08-2004, 12:30 PM   #76
punisherex
Cooling Neophyte

Default i have a SICCE SUPERMA

is the SICCE Superma a good pump for water cooling it was used in landscaping jobs before i got it but works good and it was load so i super glued the shaft together and it wont engage unless i take it out of the water and start it and put i back in. but thats not a problem. it rated at 4000l/h yes 4000L/H it that good or bad and i got it for FREE of my dad so just wondering thanks for the info if any
punisherex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2004, 03:06 PM   #77
psychofunk
Cooling Savant

For you MagDrive guys, a word of warning I put my nylon hose barb in too far into the inlet and two months into it developed a hair line fracture along the casting seam. I bought a new houseing and put a worm drive clamp on the outside to hold it no matter what happens witht the barb. Just a FYI, also when calculating price on danners you will have to buy barbs as they do not come included like they do with the hydors & eheim's. BTW I love this pump. Hey Airspirit mention mounting the right way and wrong way, what would be the right way?
psychofunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2004, 03:19 PM   #78
xgman
Cooling Neophyte

I use a Panworld 30PX pump like pictured in the link below. nice pump. Made by offshoot of Iwaki.

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merch..._Code=Panworld
xgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2004, 03:56 PM   #79
sevisehda
Cooling Savant

Yesterday: Johnson
Today: Single Mag3
Next Week: Dual Mag3
HD's: 2x 160gb SATA RAID
GPU: Sapphire X800Pro VIVO -> XT Plat(softmod) 520/590
sevisehda is offline   Reply With Quote