Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 08-17-2002, 10:28 PM   #26
|PuNiSh3R|
Foo's Been Banned

LOL geek.. tell me 1 thing you actually know about refrigeration..

Wiz, I am just going to run straight R290.. it's cheaper.. I don't feel like investing in more 134a.. I know plenty of people who run straight 290 and they get -48C.. It's cool..

Besides.. Not like I am paying for my R22 compressors

I find maskedgeeks comment so f*cking hilarious
|PuNiSh3R| is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2002, 10:32 PM   #27
maskedgeek

honestly i dont know didly about refrigeration, but ssj knows everything you could possibly know.... did i even say something about refrigeration in that comment? nope i didnt... thats cuz i dont know crap, but does that matter?

go ahead and think what you want...
maskedgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2002, 07:25 AM   #28
|PuNiSh3R|
Foo's Been Banned

Ahaha.. Geek is like the marching band for Wizards ego.
Unread 08-18-2002, 07:42 PM   #29
decodeddiesel
Cooling Savant

WTF is the point of posting on a forum if you can not take constructive critism or suggestions from other forum members without taking it personally as some sort of insult? It's blatantly obivous you have a HUGE insecurity problem. To be honest you can say anything you want to refute this, more than likley you will try to insult me in some way...whatever I could give a shit...doesn't change the fact that you are an immature jackass.
but i'll never be top of the line again
...i'd rather be nothing...
decodeddiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2002, 10:41 PM   #30
|PuNiSh3R|
Foo's Been Banned

Hah.. I'm not going to insult you.. The fact is I am getting sick of newbies coming around reading my way old posts and telling me how things work in a cocky attitude.. then other members come on and defend that persons stupidity..

Then he tries to defend himself when I obviously know more about what I am doing.. Fine.. He pointed it out to some forum lurkers and n00bs.. But I certainly don't need any crap from maskedgeek... who knows NOTHING in this topic anyway.

I'll be a nice little toy for you guys from now on.. and I'll agree with everyones back ass'd opinions.. and I won't defend myself.. cuz that's not right!
Unread 08-21-2002, 02:11 PM   #31
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

Um, guys? Punisher knows his cr@p when it comes to fridgin' a PC. Back off. He's probably getting touchy because people are making smart@ss comments to him about his project that he is posting here for OUR benefit. Wiz's comments are constructive criticism, while the others are nothing but flamebait. While dealing with constructive criticism is expected, dealing with people making pot shots at you is not. P!ss this guy off and he may be liable to vent his refrigerant in your home and melt your bones. Well, maybe not, but ... can't we just be civil? If you want to flame people and take a woe is me stance when they snap back, perhaps it is you that needs to grow up a bit.

<gump>And that's all I have to say about that.</gump>
airspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2002, 02:56 PM   #32
8-Ball
Cooling Savant

WELL SAID THAT MAN!!
8-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2002, 09:29 PM   #33
bowman1964
Cooling Savant

well i must agree too.cant we all get along?but i do understand
PuNiSh3R.listen i know first hand this freon based cooling is hell on the nerves.and after you spend countless hours doing something no one else has even tried .some one trys to tell you how it done.it can make you a little upset.no i am not defending anyone or complaining about anyone .
but to be a step ahead of the rest takes alot of trial and error to make any progress foward.1 step forward two steps back.so alot of us who are tring to be the first or do something that others say cannt be done are a little ...how can i say high strung maybe.hell if no one ever tried someing new or made mistakes we would all be still living in caves i guess.
custom r502 cooling unit

3D2001SE 21315

3DMARK03 6659
bowman1964 is offline   Reply With Quote