Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > FS/FT Forum
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

FS/FT Forum Are you looking to make some money? Get rid of some gear? This is the place to sell and buy it all!

Unread 08-30-2004, 11:56 PM   #1
nikhsub1
c00ling p00n

Default Mountain Mods U2 UFO + Dual Rad Cooling Loop & Iwaki Pump.

OK, the time has come to sell the original Beast! You can see that thread HERE. What is being sold? Good question!

Asking $475 + shipping for the lot, it will come all together with everything installed with water in the loop.

I will consider a trade for an x800XT or x800 Pro!

1 Mountain Mods UFO Cube case with all the parts;
Mobo tray
5.25" Bay
HD Bay (9 HD's)
Clamshell top with 3 windows
The case has some scrapes and scratches from nomal use, as do the 3 windows but they could im sure be rubbed out if desired. What you see here would cost about $800 to buy.

Fans - This case has all but 3 fans, I took them out to use in the new Beast. You are missing 2 120mm fans in the TOP and 1 80mm fan at the rear by the mobo. The 4 fans on the 2 rads are Panaflo M1A's, the rest of the fans are Panaflo L1A's, the 120's and the 80's.

2 Double shrouded D-Tek Pro Cores, these are the older models which are BIGGER than the Jr. core, One core has an extra barb for a bleed line.

Iwaki MD-15R - superb pump, 3.4M head, quiet as heck, a true tank.

Pump Relay - all you need is another power cord and the pump turns on and off with the power of the machine!

Vantec Nexus fan controller - controls each of the fans on the rads.

Casters - These are solid steel casters - you can see they have started to rust... very nice though.

2 Cold Cathodes pre wired. They are purple/blue with an on/off switch at the front of the case.

All chrome fan grills, 10 in all and 4 aluminum mesh grills on the front of the case.

Tubing, fittings, wyes etc. Tygon R-3606 tubing, Tee line cap, 2 wyes and worm style clamps ready to go. The tubing is a bit funky on the inside in areas, but I would recommend flushing the system with pinesol/listerine etc and refill.

This case is ready to go, all you need is to give it a good clean up (pretty dusty) add 3 fans and put your equipment in! This is overkill at it's best. You get Panaflo fans etc. Now for some pics I just took these:

What it looks like dressed up with MY equipment, no I am not selling the block, the CPU or anything else not listed above.

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
E6700 @ 3.65Ghz / P5W DH Deluxe / 2GB 667 TeamGroup / 1900XTX
PC Power & Cooling Turbo 510 Deluxe
Mountain Mods U2-UFO Cube
Storm G5 --> MP-01 --> PA 120.3 --> 2x DDC Ultras in Series --> Custom Clear Res
"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."
1,223,460+ Ghz Folding@Home
aNonForums
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
nikhsub1 is offline   Reply With Quote