Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > Reseller/Vendor Ratings
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reseller/Vendor Ratings You want to give your impressions of a company or a vendor you did business with, Heres a place to do it!

Unread 12-02-2000, 05:22 AM   #1
Jokur
Cooling Neophyte

Default V3SPider = BAD TRADER

OKay everyone I have had it.... I have given V3Spider <aka MattScout aka Matt M.>
plenty of time & Chances to fulfill his half of the deal. He has a website called Cheapchips.virtualave,net <I dont want to link his page> and does frequent the other board.

I purchased a tested CPU Combo from him back in August, We made arrangements and everything was set. He told me that he had a trade show to do in Texas, so there would be a slight delay until he could deliver the CPU. Fine, no prob here is a guy doing this as a hobby and all that jazz. The only thing I really asked of this guy was to keep me informed of what is going on. Well to make a long story short. It is now Dec and I still don not have my CPU/Slocket/HSF & what really tears me up is that NOW I can get a better CPU with all the trimmings for the same cost.
Now Granted last week after sending him a few Paypal notifications asking for my $$ back. I did get a reply. Saying that my CPU was ready & he would ship out ASAP. Overjoyed I told him KEWL, send it and I will cancell all the Paypal transactions. Few hour later I get another email saying that he is going out of town and that I could expect the CPU by the middle/end of DEC.

I told him that I was going to take action of the message boards, and he then states I will have it in 2 weeks, he needs to get a HSF fot it & the next show is in 2 weeks. My reply was not good and told him IF my CPU was truely ready he would send the CPU now & the HSF when he get it.

Well 1 week down and 1 weel to go, and I have yet to hear from the guy. I feel that I have been more than patient and understanding with regards to his having to "work" and pay bills, ya ya ya....

Upon further conversations with other members I am getting the picture that this is now a 13yr old kid.

IF and when I get my CPU or $$ back I will be more than happy to make things good, provided that I get my CPU or $$.

For now I cannot recommend V3Spider or Matt M. for anything what so ever.

Rich

[This message has been edited by Jokur (edited 12-04-2000).]
Jokur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2000, 10:09 AM   #2
chud
Cooling Neophyte

Ouch sorry to hear it man, that is a crappy deal to put up with. If you already sent the moneys he should have no problems getting you your product. I dispise lies and liars, your better off to take action and never do business with this person again.
chud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2000, 10:38 AM   #3
optikillusion
Cooling Neophyte

That sucks man. I hope it works out for you. I saw that he was trying to get Stiltner to send him a free StiltBuilt to "review"...what an ass.

-optik
optikillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2000, 11:08 AM   #4
Jokur
Cooling Neophyte

Ya know even after sending him paypal reminders & plenty of emails, this guy has yet to respond....

Rich
Unread 03-08-2001, 07:33 PM   #5
Jokur
Cooling Neophyte

veryone... this kid has returned under a different name:

HNIC007

Thanks
Rich